We're pleased to introduce Analytics, a new feature in the MoonPay dashboard designed to offer partners insights into customer engagement and crucial business metrics like volume and revenue.
This new tool empowers partners to analyze revenue, volume, and customer engagement metrics. Partners can also tweak time filters according to their specific needs, allowing them to make informed decisions and drive business success.
- Comprehensive business metrics: Access rich and up-to-date transactional metrics (e.g. volume, revenue, etc.) directly from your MoonPay dashboard.
- Customer insights: Understand customer behavior and preferences to optimize user experience and drive engagement.
- Geographical split: Get insights into transaction volumes and user demographics in specific geographical areas to tailor your strategies and expand your reach.
- Custom time filters: Understand detailed trends of key customer and transaction-level metrics across flexible timeframes
- User-centric interface: Explore data and derive actionable insights through our intuitive user interface.
To start using Analytics, navigate to your MoonPay Dashboard and select the "Analytics" option from the side menu. If you need assistance, contact your Partner Success Manager, and we can help you get started.
Once logged in, navigate to the Analytics tab to find key metrics broken down by date, country, and product line. Please find an overview video below as a high-level guide:
EMBED LOOM VIDEO
Updated about 1 month ago