Your MoonPay wallet is non-custodial, meaning that you are the sole owner of the private keys associated with it, which allows you to provide your digital identity and sign transactions from your wallet.
Articles in this section
- Is my MoonPay Account wallet custodial or non-custodial?
- Does MoonPay have access to my private key?
- How do I access and use my MoonPay Account Wallet?
- What is my MoonPay wallet address?
- How do I export my recovery phrase?
- Does my MoonPay Account support NFTs?
- I want to send my Cryptocurrency to another wallet, how do I do this?
- What blockchain does my MoonPay Account Wallet support?
- I tried to create a wallet and something went wrong, what shall I do?
- What countries is this feature available in?