This article will help you get started with MoonPay and learn how to open your account. After that, you can start buying and selling cryptocurrencies.
- To be at least 18 years old. Moonpay could take necessary actions if it is suspected that the user is younger than 18
- Your government-issued photo ID (more information here).
- A computer or smartphone with access to the internet.
- An active phone number connected to your device (for SMS verification, for example).
To create an account with MoonPay, follow the steps below:
- You can go directly to https://www.moonpay.com/en-gb.
- Click the “Sign Up” button in the top right of the page, or, you can download the MoonPay app (available on iOS and Android) and begin your sign-up there.
- Enter your email address.
- After entering your email address, you’ll be emailed a one-time passcode. Enter this code on MoonPay to verify your email address.
- Once verified, you can access your brand-new MoonPay account!
- You will be prompted to enter further personal information once you place your first order (strictly for verification purposes).
You will be prompted to enter further personal information once you place your first MoonPay order. You will need to provide your:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of Birth
- Current address
- Phone number
The information you add must match the photo-ID you will be asked to provide later.
Updated 18 days ago