Encountered a failed swap? Not to worry, your crypto remains secure, allowing you to attempt the swap again.
You may recheck your selected source wallet address, check its available crypto balance, and give your Swap another go. Should the swap fail again, please don't hesitate to connect with our Support team for assistance.
Here are some common errors you might encounter:
For this example the base currency is ETH and USDC is the swap asset. Feel free to change the swap pair from our supported list below.
- Insufficient balance, your inputted amount exceeds the actual balance of your base currency (ETH).
- Exceeding the maximum base currency (ETH) amount we can swap.
- Inadequate funds to cover the necessary network fee. Lower the amount or ensure an ETH balance is available when swapping ERC-20 tokens.
- Below is the minimum amount for swapping the base currency (ETH).
- Exceeding your account's swap limits.
Updated 18 days ago