An NFT can only have one owner at a time. Ownership is managed through the unique ID and metadata that no other token can replicate. NFTs are minted through smart contracts that assign ownership and manage the transferability of the NFT.
Articles in this section
- What are our supported countries, states and territories for buying NFTs with a card?
- What is an NFT?
- What is a Smart Contract?
- How to buy an NFT with MoonPay?
- Which Blockchains does MoonPay support?
- Which payment method do you support for NFT purchases?
- What are the fees for purchasing an NFT through MoonPay?
- Where can I verify that my transaction is complete?
- My NFT has not been delivered. Is it lost?
- Why did my transaction fail?