We’re very sorry to hear! Unfortunately, we aren’t able to refund or recall your cryptocurrency if you’ve sent it to a scam, due to the irreversible nature of cryptocurrency transactions. In this case, we recommend you go to the police and share any details you have about the scam, as this is a crime.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to send cryptocurrency to someone else?
- How to safeguard your crypto from scams?
- Is my information safe with MoonPay?
- How long will you keep my data for?
- How can I erase all my data?
- Is my money safe with MoonPay?
- My MoonPay account has been compromised
- I have not heard of MoonPay but you charged my card
- I have sent cryptocurrency to a scam
- I've received received a suspicious e-mail from MoonPay