While completing the questionnaire, you will be requested on the same link to upload relevant company documents dated within the last 3 months, including the following:
- Certificate of Incumbency (Signed by all necessary beneficiaries) - Clearly listing the ownership percentage of all current directors, officers and key stakeholders.
- Company Registration Certificate - Such as a Certificate of Incorporation.
- Memorandum of Association - This document sets out how a company is operated, governed and owned. The articles of association include the responsibilities and powers of the directors, as well as defining the restrictions of such power.
In addition to completing the corporate KYB steps, all of the company’s beneficiaries (that own 25% or more) will need to individually complete the KYC process. Firstly, they will need to add some personal data such as their full legal name, nationality and address. Once added, they will be asked to add the following documents which also need to be dated within the last 3 months:
- A valid ID of your country of residence - Such as a Passport, driving licence or state-issued ID.
- A valid Proof of Address - Such as an official bank statement, utility bill or tax return.
Please note that incomplete, invalid and expired documents cannot be accepted. All documents must be clearly visible and not photocopied.