A recurring buy allows you to set up an automated cryptocurrency purchase on the same day of the month.
To set up a recurring buy, you can visit buy.moonpay.com and create an order with the amount you would like to buy on a monthly basis in your default fiat currency. Once you get to the "Make your payment" page, under the order summary, you can tick the checkbox "Make this a monthly buy".
Once this order is placed successfully, the recurring buy is set up! You will see the recurring buy in the "Recurring buys" tab in the widget menu.
You can also cancel the recurring buy anytime you like.
There are a few things you should know about recurring buys:
- Only card payment method is supported for recurring buy. Bank transfers are not supported.
- Only one recurring buy can be set up at a time.
- Recurring is monthly only.
- All cryptocurrencies are supported for recurring buys.
- If a recurring purchase fails due to any payment card issues such as insufficient funds or payment declined, the recurring buy will be cancelled automatically. A new recurring buy will need to be created.