It depends a bit on what query parameters you use. Mostly if you pass a wallet address or not. If you intend to pass a wallet address have a look at the on-ramping experience in Phantom, TrustWallet or MetaMask. If not, then check this out.
Articles in this section
- How does your support model look like?
- What are the costs/fees associated?
- What currencies?
- What countries do you cover?
- Does the end-user need to provide a wallet or are you providing (non)custodial wallets on checkout?
- What does the customer journey look like?
- What tokens can the end user purchase via your solution?
- How does the integration work from a technical point of view?
- Where can we integrate your solution (website, marketplace, in-game)?
- Cryptocurrency, FIAT and payment methods supported by Moonpay.